Economist, tax advisor
- BSc Business Management, Universidad Complutense de Madrid (UCM).
- BSc Account and Public Finance, Universidad Complutense de Madrid (UCM).
- MBA, Instituto de Empresa (IE).
Manuel G. Jódar
Economist, tax advisor, auditor, risk analyst
- BSc Business Administration and Management, Universidad Complutense de Madrid (UCM). Specialisation: Auditing and Accounting.
- Certified Auditing course (ROAC – UCM).
- MSc Banking, Finance and Risk Management, Glasgow Caledonian University (GCU).
- BSc Law, Universidad de Deusto.
- Diploma in Business, ICADE.
- Advanced Tax course, Centro de Estudios Tributarios y Económicos.
Ana Isabel Sánchez
- Master in Accountancy and Tax Management, Universidad Autónoma de Madrid (UAM).
- Advanced course in Payroll management and National Insurance, IFE.
Adriana Mendoza Leiva
Expert in money laundering prevention
- BSc Business Administration, Universidad Nueva Esparta (UNE).
- Partner and co-founder of the Expert Institute Association for the Prevention of Money Laundering (INBLAC).
Eduardo Antonio García
- BSc Business Administration, Universidad Rey Juan Carlos (URJC).
- BSc Law, Universidad Rey Juan Carlos (URJC).
We have been advising companies for over 30 years. We are committed to providing our clients with tailor-made solutions.
We are a team of trained professionals and we work to the highest standards in the industry. We understand our clients’ problems and we always offer the best solutions.
Our success is your success. Our goal is to find the best solutions for our clients by applying our specialist skills and experience.
Here at TAX we offer a highly personalised service while also providing our clients with fast and reliable solutions. Speed and quality are the core values of our business.